We Create relationships that lastCome for the eventHappy Relationships

We Create relationships that last

We are the best matchmakers and we are all about the quality of our matches.

Come for the event

Check out the Event page to see when and where is the next event going to take place.

Happy Relationships

Need Coaching? Sign up and find out how you can keep you relationships healthy and be happy.

About Us

Sugar Land Matchmakers has a continuous approach to building happy and healthy relationships with life-long potential.

Getting a date and falling in love is easy because it’s actually evolutionary beneficial. Long-term happiness on the other hand is not.

Statistically only 20% of people are truly happy, the other 80% keep trying to figure it out. Shocking, right?

It can be very time-consuming to find a great match. Many people are either not willing to put in so much effort, or have no clue what to do.

That’s when a professional matchmaker can help.

~ A matchmaker will help you get ready for dating again. The truth is a lot of people get on a vicious cycle of dating that can last for years just to keep attracting painful relationships again and again. Others can’t get a relationship at all and are tired of endless dates that go nowhere. Some people haven’t dated in a long time because of past hurts. A Matchmaker or dating coach will help you break that cycle of wrong people and open your heart for new love.

~ A matchmaker will also help you sort through potential partners and find the one for YOU. This is not about the number of dates by the way. How many women or men do you need for yourself, anyways? We guessed it – one. We also don’t do blind dates. You’ll be able to see each other’s profile before you start communicating.

~ With private or group coaching, we’ll help you build a healthy relationship that will last. No matter how well you’re matched it’s important to know what not to do in a relationship unless you want to lose it and how to deal with conflicts that eventually arise in any relationship.

Our mission isn’t to just set up dates. Most of the people have no problem of getting a date with somebody they met on a dating site.

At the same time, a lot of people are unable to see who is actually good for them in a long run.

With our coaching and counseling services we’ll teach you how to spot the right person and build a fulfilling relationship. Again, it’s important to have good relationship skills even if you’re naturally compatible.

Our team of therapists, coaches, stylists, photographers has an ongoing research on dating and relationships to help you succeed.

Our founder and professional matchmaker, Dr. Kate Khmel is a psychotherapist with over 15 years of experience in working with couples and singles. She has a passion for creating relationships that thrive on a strong foundation of love, friendship and shared goals. Kate has created a unique compatibility system that ensures you have this foundation to build on.

Join our mailing list to receive event invitations, discounts, coupons and more!


We'll send you our Free E-Book "Single & Dreaming" as a Gift!


By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: K & Co, Palm Royale Blvd, Sugar Land, TX, 77479, http://slmatchmakers.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact